Warsaw is a place where you can experience history both on the local and European scale. The best way to do this is by visiting the city museums. The choice is wide and there is more to come, as almost every season we open a new place or re-open an older institution: all remodelled and invigorated. We can provide you with our services as museum guides in the most popular venues, such as:
- the Royal Castle,
- the POLIN Museum of the History of Jews in Poland,
- Chopin Museum in Warsaw and Chopin birthplace in Żelazowa Wola,
- the Wilanów Palace and Park complex,
- the Łazienki Residences and Park,
- the National Museum in Warsaw.